WHAT WE STAND FOR
LIVING OUR MISSION
For more than 130 years, the YMCA of Middle Tennessee has been guided by its Christian
mission and values to strengthen our community and nurture the potential of the men,
women and children who call our region home.
We continue to "lift up the C" in YMCA through a variety of programs, services and outreach efforts:
- Employment of a full-time chaplain
- Christian Emphasis committees at every YMCA center
- Allowing local churches to use our facilities to worship and hold Sunday services
- Providing chapels, Bible studies, prayer request boxes, "spiritual vitamins" and other Christ-centered activities
- Restore Ministries, the YMCA of Middle Tennessee's healing ministry
- Providing opportunities for members to put Christian principles into practice by improving their health, inspiring youth, serving others and creating community
Spiritual Development Programs
Spiritual Events and Activities: Check your local Y's
for information on prayer breakfasts, Bible studies and other opportunities to live your faith at the Y.