You know that exhilarating feeling right after you finish a tough workout? It’s wonderful to walk away knowing you gave it all. When was the last time you experienced that—last week, last month, last year?
Here’s the more important question: When is the next time you’re going to get that endorphin boost? Could be today.
Contrary to what you may think, an amazing workout doesn’t have to take an hour. Many people go hard for just 20 minutes. Think quality over quantity. Making the most of your time means choosing exercises that give you a bang for your buck.
Enter Jacobs Ladder.
Only five minutes on this piece of equipment is enough. Add it to any workout for a big payoff.
Jacobs Ladder may look tricky, but it’s actually pretty simple. If you can climb, you can conquer it! This machine offers total body cardio that’s hard to beat—especially if you’re short on time. It’s also low-impact, protecting your back and joints.
1. Set your weight using the Reset Sensor.
2. Set your height on the height strap.
3. Attach belt to your waist – Jacobs Ladder logo should be right side up.
4. Climb onto the cardio machine. Accelerate slowly to let the machine adjust to your speed.
5. In order to stop, simply stop climbing and coast to the bottom.