- Raise the academic standards of youth
- Expose students to diverse career options and professionals
- Provide role models whose success and knowledge will inspire youth to reach their goals
- Inspire youth to adopt more positive values and attitude
- Help youth develop a positive sense of self
- Provide college preparation, while promoting academic excellence
The Black Achievers program is a college and career exploration and preparation program, focused on encouraging students to find their passions. Participants are motivated to establish positive social, educational, career and personal goals through mentoring, hands-on activities and educational and career tours.