Personal Training — Brentwood YMCA
No matter your health or wellness goal, the YMCA’s personal training program can provide you the support and motivation you need to reach it. Key benefits of working with a personal trainer include:
- The chance to perform effective and innovative cross-training workouts specifically designed to achieve your goals
- Learning key exercise principles that can guide you the rest of your life, rather than just learning how to use equipment
- Help in setting just the right pace and intensity level with your workouts to achieve your desired outcomes
- The expertise to help you turn your weaknesses into strengths
- The necessary accountability, motivation and encouragement you need to succeed
The expertise you need
Every personal trainer at the Y is nationally certified to ensure they have the expertise and knowledge to develop a wellness program tailored to your specific needs and interests. Trainers are further hired based on their passion and commitment to the Y and its mission to improve our community’s health and well-being.
Flexible training options
Personal training options include the choice of training individually or in a small group setting (2-4 people). A small number of YMCAs also offer personal training services for youth.
|No. of Sessions||Price Per Session||Total Price||Price Per Session||Total Price|
Note: Prices posted are for YMCA members. Ask us about pricing for non-members as well as small group personal training and 30-minute express personal training options.
Get Started Today
Fill out our personal training interest form to sign up or get answers to your questions about personal training at the Y.