School Break Camp
The YMCA's School Break Camps give children the chance to continue to learn and grow even when school is out of session. All camps are led by caring adult mentors dedicated to teaching kids important character values and life skills that can help them do better in school, learn new skills and explore their interests and passions.Register Now
Winter Camp — Dec. 27-28, Jan. 2-4
- Winter Break Camp School Break Camp at the Donelson-Hermitage YMCA gives children the chance to continue to learn and grow even when school is out of session. Campers will participate in Holiday-themed activities, crafts, and games, as well as swim in the indoor pool each day.
- As weather permits, some Break Camp activities will take place outside at one of our pavilions, so campers will need to dress appropriately.
- Please bring a sack lunch that does not need to be heated or refrigerated.
- Ages: 5-12 (must have completed kindergarten)
- Cost: $35/day for members, $45/day for non-members
- Registration dates: Dec. 3-21
- Camp dates: Dec. 27-28, Jan. 2-4
- Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Before and After Care hours: 6:30-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. (included in registration fee)
- Contact: Britt Casson at 615-889-2632 or via email
Register for our Winter Break Camp using our online registration site.