Have the Best Summer Ever
No two weeks at Day Camp are the same. Throughout the summer, we feature different themes filled with new activities, new experiences and new memories. Whether it’s playing a new sport, learning about science and nature or exploring their creativity, your child will build confidence and bonds to last a lifetime.
Day Camp at a Glance
- Ages: 5-12 (must have completed kindergarten)
- Registration Starts: Monday, Jan. 23
- Camp Dates: May 30-August 4
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Before/After Care Hours: 7-9 a.m. and 4-6:15 p.m.
- Free Swim Instruction: Once again this summer, we'll be offering free water safety instruction to all day camp participants who don’t pass our YMCA Swim Test. Learn More
- Program Contact: Contact YMCA Camp Director by email or call 615-256-4753
- Key Documents: Parent Handbook, Health History Form, Sunscreen/Insect Repellent/Medication Permission Form
Cost per Week
|Registration Period||YMCA Members||Non-Members|
|Regular (Jan. 23-May 15)||$175||$205|
|Late (After May 16)||$185||$215|
Note: A $25 per week deposit is due at time of registration.
Select a week below to view available camps. Click on a camp's theme to learn more about that theme.
|May. 30-Jun. 2||Super Sampler Camp|
|Jun. 5-Jun. 9||Sports of All Sorts|
|Jun. 12-Jun. 16||Critters and Creatures Camp|
|Jun. 19-Jun. 23||Superhero Camp|
|Jun. 26-Jun. 30||Jurassic Adventure|
|Jul. 3-Jul. 7||Carnival Camp|
|Jul. 10-Jul. 14||Imagination at Work|
|Jul. 17-Jul. 21||Splash Camp|
|Jul. 24-Jul. 28||Out of this World|
|Jul. 31-Aug. 4||The Arts|