Day Camp — Maryland Farms YMCA
YMCA Day Camps inspire kids to learn, play together and try new things! With a different theme each week, campers will embark on new adventures, forge friendships and build confidence all summer long.Register Now
Day Camp at a Glance
- Ages: 5-12 (must have completed kindergarten)
- Registration Starts: Feb. 5
- Camp Dates: May 28-Aug. 2
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Before/After Care Hours: 7-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Free Swim Instruction: Once again this summer, we'll be offering free water safety instruction to all day camp participants who don’t pass our YMCA Swim Test. Learn More More information: Contact Connie Bailey at 615-373-2900 or via email.
|Registration Period||Reg. Dates||Member Cost||Non-Member Cost|
|Late Registration||Begins May 3||$190||$220|
Note: A non-refundable $25 per week deposit is due at time of registration.
Late Registration Available
A limited number of late registration spots are available using our secure online registration site.
Select a week below to view available camps. Click on a camp's theme to learn more about that theme.
|Jul. 29-Aug. 2||Summer Sleuths|