Swim Team — North Rutherford YMCA
YMCA swim teams offer youth the chance to experience the enormous health benefits of swimming while enjoying the fun, excitement and character lessons that come with being a member of a competitive swim team. Swim teams at the Y help both novice and more experienced swimmers improve their strokes and technique through regular practices. Team members are also given the chance to enter competitive swim meets.
About the North Rutherford (Smyrna) swim team
- Ages: 5-18
- Participation requirements: Swim team members must be able to pass the YMCA's swim test and try out before joining the team.
- Practice dates:
- Beginner: Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday, 6-6:45 p.m.
- Intermediate: Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday, 6:45-7:45 p.m.
- Advanced: Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday, 6:45-7:45 p.m.
- Senior: Tuesday/Thursday, 6:45-7:45 p.m.
- Cost: $50/month members, $60/month non-members
Register for Swim Team
As a year round swim team, registration is ongoing. To schedule a tryout or for more information, contact Bailey Ford at 615-220-9622 or via email.