Main Corridor, Coffee Bar and Chapel: Beginning Friday, Sept. 9, the main corridor will be closed. This includes the hallway restrooms, coffee bar, seating area, main pool entrance, and the chapel.
- We will have a temporary coffee station available to our members, however, seating and conversation space will be limited.
- The indoor pool will still be available for member use but will require entry from one of our locker rooms.
- Please look for signage around the facility, as members will need to navigate through Y-Play and the basketball gymnasium in order to access the rest of our facility.
- Y-Play hours and location will not be affected by this construction. Temporary walls will be put in place to separate Y-Play from the member foot traffic.
Know Before You Go
As we navigate the excitement and challenge of construction we want to keep you informed! Below you will find helpful information regarding impacted areas in our facility.
Changes to Pool Schedule as of September 6
Our indoor pool will be closed Monday-Friday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. beginning Tuesday, September 6. This schedule and staff change will not affect the weekend pool hours at our facility. We apologize for the schedule disruption and appreciate your flexibility.
- Parking is available on either side of the main entrance.
- Parking is not currently available on the side lot on the northwest side of the property.
- To enter the Y, walk up the wheelchair ramp and follow the sidewalk to our temporary entrance (formerly the entrance to our Y-Play room). This is currently the only entrance into the facility.
- Spray bottles are available straight ahead from the check-in area; follow available signage to access other parts of the Y.
- As you exit right from the main lobby, our Y-Play room remains on the left-hand side. Our Youth Activity Center is now located on the right.
- All wellness equipment and cardio machines have been relocated to the basketball gymnasium or Group Fitness Studio B
- Studio B is on the Y’s main level, and contains squat stations, weighted stationary racks, and free weights.
- Cardio equipment can be found along the east side of the basketball gym.
- Stationary equipment can be found in the center and/or north side of the basketball gym.
- The south side of the gym is reserved for group fitness classes and free weights. Members may still access the free weight space when a class is going on (even when a curtain is raised when classes are in session)
- Group fitness classes are currently being held in Studio C or in the south half of the basketball gymnasium area.
- Main level group fitness studios (formerly Studio A and Cycle) are closed.
- Studio B is temporarily being used as a wellness space (i.e. no classes).
- The Yoga/Pilates Studio is closed for renovation.
- As noted above, members may still access the free weight space in the south side of the gym when a class is going on (a curtain may be raised when classes are in session).
- Group Fitness Studio C remains open.
- The Yoga/Pilates studio and Teen Center spaces are closed for renovation.
- All outdoor spaces, including the outdoor pool, tennis courts, skate park, and soccer fields, are closed.
We are thrilled to share updates on completed spaces that are now open for use! The past few months have required flexibility and patience and we thank you for staying with us. We hope you enjoy the beautiful upgrades to our center.
Community Locker Room
The Community Locker Room is designed to serve all of our members and features amenities that support adults accompanying youth and those with diverse abilities. This locker room has individual rooms for changing and showering, areas designed for diverse abilities, access to the pool deck, and will soon have a private adult changing table.
Adult Locker Rooms
The Men's and Women's Locker Rooms will share an entrance. You will see the Women's Locker Room door immediately as you enter. Then to the left, and straight ahead, will be the Men's Locker Room. The layout of the Men's Locker Room entrance is temporary, as we finish construction of the building addition. Both locker rooms offer access to the pool deck.