Know Before You Go
- Parking is available on either side of the main entrance.
- Parking is not currently available on the side lot on the northwest side of the property.
Entrance and Check-in
- To enter the Y, walk up the wheelchair ramp and follow the sidewalk to our temporary entrance (formerly the entrance to our Y-Play room). This is currently the only entrance into the facility.
- Spray bottles are available straight ahead from the check-in area; follow available signage to access other parts of the Y.
- As you exit right from the main lobby, our Y-Play room remains on the left-hand side. Our Youth Activity Center is now located on the right.
Locker Rooms/Changing Stalls
- All locker rooms, including showers, steam rooms and saunas, are currently closed for renovation.
- A temporary unisex changing area is available in the Y’s old lobby/entrance.
- The changing area includes two rows of lockers available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and six free-standing changing stalls. A limited number of hairdryers are also available for use.
- Members plan to swim or attend a water-based class can access four changing stalls on the indoor pool deck.
- The men’s and women’s restrooms are also available for changing-related needs.
- All wellness equipment and cardio machines have been relocated to the basketball gymnasium or Group Fitness Studio B
- Studio B is on the Y’s main level, and contains squat stations, weighted stationary racks, and free weights.
- Cardio equipment can be found along the east side of the basketball gym.
- Stationary equipment can be found in the center and/or north side of the basketball gym.
- The south side of the gym is reserved for group fitness classes and free weights. Members may still access the free weight space when a class is going on (even when a curtain is raised when classes are in session)
- Group fitness classes are currently being held in Studio C or in the south half of the basketball gymnasium area.
- Main level group fitness studios (formerly Studio A and Cycle) are closed.
- Studio B is temporarily being used as a wellness space (i.e. no classes).
- The Yoga/Pilates Studio is closed for renovation.
- As noted above, members may still access the free weight space in the south side of the gym when a class is going on (a curtain may be raised when classes are in session).
- The showers, sauna, steam room and locker rooms near the pool deck are closed. Changing stalls are available in the old lobby/entrance area.
- Check our Pools information page for current pool hours and our class schedule for information on available water-based classes.
Upper Level Spaces
- Group Fitness Studio C remains open.
- The Yoga/Pilates studio and Teen Center spaces are closed for renovation.
- All outdoor spaces, including the outdoor pool, tennis courts, skate park, and soccer fields, are closed.