Tennis members at the Maryland Farms YMCA Tennis Center are welcome to use any one of our courts free of charge. Members are encouraged to reserve their courts ahead of time, as this is the only way to guarantee their spot. All open courts are given away on a first-come, first-come basis.
Make a reservation
To make a reservation, simply call us or stop by the tennis center. Call the tennis center at 615-373-5120.
- You may reserve a court up to three days in advance
- ONE memberships may book one court per day; TWO or PLUS memberships may book two courts per day;
- You may only reserve courts for private use;
- Members may reserve a court for 90 minutes only
- Court reservations held up to 15 minutes (unless we are notified that you are late)
- After 15 minutes, we will release your court on a first-come, first-serve basis
Courts need to be cancelled if they are not going to be used. When a court is reserved but the tennis member does not show or call to cancel the reservation, the following procedures will be followed:
- First time: Member will receive a letter reminding them of the tennis court cancellation policies
- Second time: Member will be sent a court fee charge of $15/hour or $25/90 minutes for no-show/late call. Member will not be able to book courts until court fee is paid
- Third time: Member may not book courts for two weeks
- Subsequent no-shows may lead to membership suspension
Bringing guests to the tennis center
Guests who wish to use the tennis center must be accompanied by a tennis member and pay a $20 fee, with the exception of NALTA, USTA, MTTL and YMCA league play. Guests must abide by our tennis center policies.
Special events requests
Any special event requests should come through the Tennis Director. For more information, call 615-373-5120.
Have any other questions?
If you have a more specific question about something not covered here, please give our tennis center a call at 615-373-5120 during regular tennis center hours.