FRIENDSHIP. ACCOMPLISHMENT. BELONGING.
YMCA day camps inspire kids ages 5-12 to learn and play together. With new exciting themes every week, your kids will try new activities and experiences, and simply enjoy being themselves all summer long.
Camp runs from May 25 through Aug. 6 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (schedules may vary by location). Free swim instruction is available.
At a Glance
- Ages: 5-12 (must have completed kindergarten)
- Camp Dates: May 25-Aug. 6* (Monday-Friday)
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Free Swim Instruction: We offer free water safety instruction to all day camp participants who don’t pass our YMCA Swim Test. Learn More
*Schedules may vary by location.
What to Expect
- The majority of the day is spent outdoors.
- Campers have access to a large tent providing shade for small-group time, water breaks and rest.
- Campers swim in our pool most days.
- Weather permitting, campers enjoy other features, such the Youth Activity Center, fields and gym, based on the day's curriculum