Introducing the New and Improved Y360 App!
Since launch, the Y360 app has been a valuable source for thousands of on-demand videos to supplement the in-center YMCA experience. Now, there's even more benefit to the app as it gives you access to everything you love about the Y right from your mobile device.
- Access to over 2,500 on-demand classes
- Livestream classes
- Check your Y's schedules
- Use your barcode for fast check-in
- Track your workouts and activities (coming soon*)
*Not all features shown in images will be immediately available in the Y360 app
The login experience is the same on all devices:
- Go to YMCA360.org or your YMCA360 TV/mobile app
- Select "login."
- Enter your Zip Code and choose your local YMCA branch.
- Enter the email address associated with your YMCA account.
- Go to your email account and copy the six-digit code.
- Type or paste the code into your browser or app.
- Enjoy YMCA360!
The current YMCA of Middle Tennessee app will stop publishing schedule data at the end of 2023 and the app will be removed from app stores and no longer supported in early 2024. Therefore, we are advising our members to download and use the Y360 app now to ease the transition.
Most classes on YMCA360 are group exercise classes like the ones at your local Y. However, YMCA360 also comes with:
- Individual workouts
- Youth Sports drills
- Nutrition classes
- Afterschool activities
No. Only YMCA-created classes are available on the app. All third-party class formats are in-person only.
No. YMCA360 is only available as part of an active YMCA membership.
Stay Active, Stay Connected
Now included with your membership: YMCA classes on-demand on any device. Follow along during your YMCA visit or live stream on your smart TV.