If you just joined or have been a member for years, you may not know about all we have to offer. Check out our tips below, and follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with our latest happenings.
- With heated indoor lap and therapy pools as well as a large outdoor pool (with water features for the kids), we have your swimming needs covered. We offer aquatics programming, too, like swim lessons, H2O cardio and our youth swim team.
- We offer youth a safe place where they can have fun, learn new skills and develop healthy habits to last a lifetime. Options include summer day camp, pee wee soccer, our “Tiny Town” play area and our popular family fun nights.
- The After Breast Cancer (ABC) program provides education and healing for breast cancer survivors in Sumner County. ABC incorporates nutrition and exercise as part of a 16-week curriculum that’s free for all participants.
- We have dedicated parking spaces and an entrance for families. Family parking is located to the right of the Sumner County Y with easy access to the family express entrance, Y-Play and the Youth Activity Center (YAC).
- Our Small Groups help you thrive in spirit, mind and body. Grief support, weight loss, and rebuilding relationships are just a few of the topics covered in groups that can help you clear life’s hurdles in a safe, caring environment.
Questions? Come see us at the Welcome Center. We’re so glad you’re a part of our community.