Become a certified babysitter
The primary purpose of our babysitter training course is to provide youth who are planning to babysit with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly give care for children and infants. This training will:
- Help participants develop leadership skills
- Learn how to develop a babysitting business
- Keep themselves and others safe
- Help children behave
- Learn about basic child care and basic first aid.
The training course will include:
- Leadership skills
- Safety tips
- How to establish a babysitting business
- Understanding kids from 0 to 10
- From feeding to bedtime: caring for kids
- Now what? How to handle emergencies
- First Aid, CPR and AED
The training will be led by Red Cross instructor.
Search and register for upcoming sessions using our secure online registration site.